University Partnership Employment Program (UPEP) - ATO
Location: Australian Taxation Office
Contract Hours: Casual
Remuneration: At the discretion of the employer
The University Partnership Employment Program (UPEP) provides opportunities for motivated university students to do work you can’t do anywhere else – work that is meaningful, diverse, and challenging – on a casual basis around your field of study.
This program offers students:
• An opportunity to do real work in a professional organisation, as part of a program that has been purposely designed to support your study commitments
• Work that involves research, administration, and business support relevant to a variety of disciplines suited to students studying business, commerce, law, design, economics, project management, information technology, marketing, or statistics
• A casual contract with flexible work arrangements that provide a balance between work and university studies.
Supported by your manager, you would work to established priorities and procedures while exercising some autonomy. You may undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks.
• An Australian citizen
• Be studying a Bachelor's degree or above
• Have a GPA of a credit average or above
• Be maintaining a full-time study load.
Applications are open throughout the year and vacancies on the program occur at various times in various locations, according to business needs.
If you are interested in applying for the UPEP, register your details on our University Partnership Employment Program register.
Or email ATOUniversityPartnershipProgram@ato.gov.au for more information.