Communications Specialist -
Contract Hours: Full-time
Remuneration: At the discretion of the employer
Are you ready for your next career opportunity? Raytheon Australia has an exciting opportunity for a bright-minded graduate to join an experienced Marketing and Communications team.
The Communications Specialist will support the development and execution of internal and external campaigns, undertake administrative tasks, and assist with operational management activities within the Marketing & Communications team. Based in Canberra, the role has opportunities for career progression and long-term employment.
• Degree in Journalism, Communications or related discipline or 1-2 years industry experience in Marketing and Communications
• Excellent writing, proofing, and verbal skills
• Self-starter and ability to work well in a team-based environment
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at https://www.defence.gov.au/security/clearances
• Assist with the implementation of marketing strategies and tactics that support our growth campaigns.
• Assist with posting, maintaining, and updating content across digital and social media channels to ensure currency and accuracy.
• Support tracking and reporting of company and competitor communications activity.
•Provide assistance with event management and other campaign-related tasks.
• Assist in the coordination and management of project budgets, artifacts, campaign materials, and collateral.
• Ensure documents are retained and stored in approved collaboration platforms, network drives, or records/document management systems.