Type: Full-Time Position
Contract Hours: Full-Time
Remuneration: Paid Work
Ivy Social is a social media consultancy based in Canberra, Australia. We're here to manage our client’s social media channels, so they can focus on running their businesses.
Good things come in small packages. Here at Ivy Social, we're across every trend, every shift and every opportunity—and our approach is tried and tested to deliver results. That's how we've helped several businesses to grow from the ground up into the successes they are now.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, passionate, energetic and creative team, where you’ll work alongside a range of incredible client brands spanning across beauty, luxury and lifestyle, located both here in Canberra and interstate.
As our Content Designer, you’ll use your graphic design skills to create killer social media content. Your main responsibilities will be to design graphics for social media and digital marketing assets for a variety of our client brands.
You’ll be our ideal person for the job if you have:
- Strong graphic design skills, with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- A firm understanding of the importance of brand’s visual aesthetics.
- Supreme organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A love and passion for social media.
- A keen sense of self-motivation, with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
These things aren’t essential, but would be an added gold star for your application:
- A knack for writing punchy social media captions.
- Experience creating social media content or managing social media accounts for brands.
- Experience in graphic design within an agency setting.
- Experience designing emails using email marketing platform Klaviyo
A day in your role at Ivy Social would involve:
- Designing social media creative assets – such as social media tiles, stories and advertising assets.
- Designing beautiful email mail outs for our client brands
- Planning social media content
- Editing video content for social media
- Uploading content such as stories and Instagram reels
- Reporting and analysing on the success of client social media accounts.
What's in it for you?
- A fun, positive, warm and inclusive team culture
- A wide range of exciting client brands, projects and challenges
- A fast-growing business with opportunities to grow and progress
- A workplace where ‘working back’ is not a thing that ever happens, and lunch is eaten outside over a laugh, not at your desk over a keyboard
- A creative office space conveniently located in the up-and-coming Dairy Road precinct in Fyshwick
- Free on-site parking
- Open to flexible work options for the right candidate
- A dog-friendly workplace with lots of cute furry friends to pat!